Friday, June 8, 2012

I love painting animal portraits!!!

I love getting commissioned to do animal portraits! Animals have so much character and beauty and are simply a pleasure to paint as is the project of planning the composition to reflect the animal's demeanor. Below are two samples of my pet portraits. The top one is Molly, a wonderful black lab with big sad eyes and floppy ears and the bottom one is Harley - an exquisite feline who rules his house like a king. I am always open for pet portrait commissions year round no matter what other projects I have going so just shoot me an email if you or someone you know wants to immortalize their furry friend in paint. Check out www.tracylevesque.us for more info or email me at misslevesque@gmail.com
"Portrait of Molly and her muffin," by Tracy Levesque, 20"h x 20"w, acrylic on canvas

"Harley the Great," by Tracy Levesque, 20"h x 24"w, oil on canvas

1 comment: